“Looking to join one of the top real estate teams in Austin? Our team is growing! See what positions we are currently hiring for:
BUYER SPECIALIST POSITION:
Real Estate Buyers Agent Wanted! Full time, commission based!
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
Seeking Buyer Specialist for top residential Real Estate team in Austin. The Austin Real Estate market is HOT! We are seeking motivated, aggressive sales people with integrity, who are willing to work hard and strive for excellence! We offer substantial training to help you develop your skills as a sales person. We also will furnish the tools necessary to lead generate efficiently and effectively.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career… and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company and are willing to do what it takes to grow their business and succeed.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… and the tools necessary to convert leads and generate your own leads.
- Full time contract manager to support buyer agents – Our agents work in schedules that allows for 100% coverage 7 days a week. Studies show closings occur on time 90% of the time when a contract manager is involved, versus only 50% when one isn’t.
- A proven mentor program from a top Austin agent and broker who is dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs. Participate in open houses, commitment to growing your database, making the necessary daily/weekly calls for prospecting
- Provide your clients with your very best, above and beyond customer service.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License and at least 1 year experience.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, team player, motivated and impeccable customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
Internal Sales Associate:
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our top real estate team in Austin! Interested in the world of real estate sales? We are seeking individuals with great people skills and a great attitude. If you have 1+ years of experience as a Telemarketer or Inside Sales and are looking for a fantastic place to work, you’ve found it!
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Develop business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objectives.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$30,000 – $35,000 + Bonuses