Should You Wait Until Spring to Sell Your Home?
Are you waiting until spring to sell your home? Here are five reasons why you may want to reconsider.
Want to Buy a Home? Search All Homes
Want to Sell a Home? Get a Home Value Report
Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t wait until spring to sell your home:
1. There’s less inventory. With less inventory, there’s less competition. This means that your house will stand out more to the buyers who are out there.
2. There are more serious buyers. Corporations often move their employees over the holiday season so they are settled by the new year, so many of them are looking to buy homes now. Any buyer looking to buy a home during this time of year is typically a pretty serious buyer.
3. You don’t have to worry about perfect landscaping. All the houses look the same in the fall and winter from the outside, so you don’t have to spend as much time or money keeping your yard or plants in perfect condition.
4. Sales spike in the 1st quarter. In Austin, we see home sales spike every year around this time. This makes it a great time to get your home sold for top dollar.
5. You can push for a higher price. With less inventory and more buyers, this is a perfect market to push up your price and sell for top dollar.
If you have any questions for me about selling during this time of year or about anything else, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.