As we enter a new year, many of our clients and friends are asking what we are anticipating for the real estate market. There’s a record amount of uncertainty with interest rates, growing mortgage payments, loan qualifications, fluctuating home prices, and ways to get a property ready to sell.
We are available to answer your questions anytime at no charge and are always happy to schedule a call or meeting with you. We’ll share personalized insight when it comes to buying or selling a home given the dramatic change in our market.
The most popular questions we’re receiving are:
- What’s my home worth?
- When’s the best time to sell or buy?
- What do I look for in an offer?
- How do I get a lower mortgage rate?
- Does it make sense to build a home?
- Are there investment opportunities available to build wealth?
- I need to sell before I buy, what are my options for this?
- How do I see all homes for sale?
- Where are the best places to buy?
You can though ask us anything. We are here and have deep insights into our Austin area real estate market that can either make you (or save you) a lot of money. Our goal is to be a resource for you, whether you plan to move or stay in your home for years. Please let us know anytime you’d like to schedule a call.